Rick Laney Marketing won five (5) ADDY Awards last weekend at the 51st Annual American Advertising Awards in downtown Knoxville.
The American Advertising Federation calls the ADDY Awards the “world’s largest and arguably toughest advertising competition.” The mission of the American Advertising Awards competition is to recognize and reward the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
There were more than 400 local entries this year and winners were recognized at the annual gala on Saturday evening at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Knoxville.
Rick Laney, president and CEO, and Denver Stevens, creative director, of Rick Laney Marketing attended the awards ceremony.
Rick Laney Marketing won in the following categories:
- Cross-Platform Integrated Campaigns (for UT Federal Credit Union)
- Out of Home (for Copper Cellar Family of Restaurants)
- Film/Video (for Concierge Family Office)
- Print Advertising (for UT Federal Credit Union)
- Cross-Platform Integrated Campaigns (for Smoky Mountain Air Show)
Photo from event courtesy of colbysphotography.com.